Let everything that Hath breath Praise the Lord!
~ Psalms 150:6
We strive to worship, by only offering the best of our own personal musical abilities to God. Our Sanctuary choir is open to all who would like to come and give this Gift to the Lord, and to minister to the congregation through song! We spend our rehearsals fellowshipping and working in-depth on each piece so as not to offer anything that costs us nothing.
(1 Chronicles 21:24)
The sanctuary choir sings in Sunday morning worship services, and is active from August to June, with the month of July off. They perform music from all ranges of styles and have additional opportunities for Christmas and Easter musicals or cantatas. So please feel free to join us for those special performances as well! They truly are a blessing.
Fellowship activities include birthday parties in honor of its members, an Adult Choir Retreat in August, and a Christmas Party in December, among other things.
10:45 am Worship Service
7:40 pm Choir Rehersal
NOTE: The above forms/flyers are in PDF format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader on your computer, you will need download a copy.
After reading the below steps, click on the Adobe icon to get the Adobe Reader. Be sure and uncheck the box for 'Free McAfee® Security Scan Plus (optional)' if you don't want it as well as Google Chrome.
* Download the Adobe Reader program onto your hard drive.
* How to avoid the most common mistake: Write down the exact name of the download file. Most people forget the name, or make sure you know where
you are saving the file.
* How to avoid the second most common mistake: After you've downloaded the file, realize that you're not done yet! You still have to execute the file!
* Click on Start and then Search to find the file or go to where it is saved if you know where it was downloaded to and double-click on it to execute it to have
it install Adobe Reader on your computer.
* Get back to this page where you will now be able to view any PDF file.