Children are important to God. When parents brought their children to Jesus, He welcomed them with open arms. The spiritual training of children is also important to God. Deuteronomy 6 teaches that parents are to be the primary spiritual teachers in the lives of their children.
At Emmanuel it is our purpose to provide a ministry to children and families that supports parents as they strive to teach their children about Jesus. Our desire is to partner with families to build strong foundations of faith in the lives of children. At Emmanuel, we are "Building Lives for Jesus."
We offer Sunday School each Sunday morning at 9:30. We provide classes for children of all ages: infants - sixth grade. Each class is taught by loving teachers who teach the Bible using age-appropriate, engaging activities. During the morning worship service, we provide a children’s church time as well, along with a children's time towards the beginning of our service.
We offer additional learning opportunities for preschoolers and children on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Please see our calendar for more information on upcoming activities or feel free to contact us.
Our Children’s Ministry Team is dedicated to supplementing the family in their attempt to lay a spiritual foundation that, in God’s time, will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
The EBC Childrens Ministries kick off September 11! Come join us!
9:30 am Sunday School
10:45 am Worship Service
(Children's Time/Children's Church)
5:00 pm Music and Bible study
6:00 pm Missions
6:00 pm Team Kids
6:55 pm Children's Choir
September 11 - Team Kids Kick off!
NOTE: The above forms/flyers are in PDF format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader on your computer, you will need download a copy.
After reading the below steps, click on the Adobe icon to get the Adobe Reader. Be sure and uncheck the box for 'Free McAfee® Security Scan Plus (optional)' if you don't want it as well as Google Chrome.
* Download the Adobe Reader program onto your hard drive.
* How to avoid the most common mistake: Write down the exact name of the download file. Most people forget the name, or make sure you know where
you are saving the file.
* How to avoid the second most common mistake: After you've downloaded the file, realize that you're not done yet! You still have to execute the file!
* Click on Start and then Search to find the file or go to where it is saved if you know where it was downloaded to and double-click on it to execute it to have
it install Adobe Reader on your computer.
* Get back to this page where you will now be able to view any PDF file.